Including interviews with:
Aron Ain, CEO Kronos Inc
Georgegina Poulos, Global Director People T2 (Unilever)
Matthew Michalewicz, AI Futurist (Complexica)
The Digital Workforce is a how-to book for senior managers, project sponsors and project teams tasked with transforming their workforce in a disruptive, digital era. There are plenty of anecdotes, real-life experiences and examples to help explain the concepts.
The book is written in two parts.
Part I – What is workforce management?
In the first part, three key questions are answered:
1. What is WFM?
2. What does WFM mean for your people and your customers?
3. How does digital and AI impact your workforce?
To help put the answers to these key questions in context there are three fascinating interviews with industry leaders who offer three different perspectives, that of:
- The vendor: Aron Ain, Global CEO of Kronos Incorporated, provides his perspective on the history of WFM and where it’s heading.
- The customer: Georgegina (Georgi) Poulos, Global Director People, T2 Tea, speaks about WFM and its benefits to her business. Georgi explains the strategic importance of WFM, how digital has accelerated time-to-value and the importance of storytelling to drive change initiatives related to the adoption of WFM.
- The futurist: The final interview is with world-leading AI expert Matthew Michalewicz who speaks about the rise of AI technology and its likely impact on people and workforces.